Mobile physiotherapy service covering Burton, Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Leicestershire
Tel: 07943 129217
Sarah Beard, Chartered Physiotherapist, MCSP, Grad Dip Phys, BSc (Hons)
- Qualified in 1990 at Queen Elizabeth School of Physiotherapy, Birmingham.
- Registered with Health Professions Council and is a practicing member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- Over 25 years experience in NHS and private sectors.
- A highly motivated and experienced physiotherapist with excellent diagnostic assessment and manual therapy skills.
- Experience in a wealth of healthcare settings including GP surgeries, private practice, occupational health, NHS physiotherapy departments in both acute and community settings.
Physiotherapy is defined as:
"Physiotherapy aims to restore movement and function by treating injury, disease and disability. Physiotherapists use specialist diagnostic and therapeutic skills to help you to address your physical condition and promote your own health and well-being." Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapists are autonomous practitioners using systematic clinical reasoning processes and a problem solving approach to provide patient-centred care.